- This is an opportunity with a progressive, commercial law firm, with a commitment to excellence.
- They are an eastern seaboard firm that is seeking an experienced lawyer to join its growing Corporate and Commercial Team in Brisbane.
This position provides the opportunity to be exposed to an impressive portfolio of A list corporate clients.
The work mix will include a range of corporate and commercial law matters including:
- Corporate advisory;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Regulatory matters;
- Cross-border transactions;
- International transactions;
- Joint ventures;
- Procurement; and
- TMT & IP.
- You will have a knowledge of corporate and commercial law as well as experience in M&A, joint ventures, regulatory matters and IP.
- You must be 1 - 3 years' PAE with strong commercial skills, demonstrating a motivation for exceptional client service.
- This firm has an open, caring and supportive culture.
- health and well-being program;
- Paid parental leave above standard;
- An extensive in-house learning and development program;
- A dedicated mentoring program for career-advancement; as well as
- Pro bono activities;
- Regular social events; as well as
- Friday drinks and monthly lunch for all staff.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CC020521 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.