- Our client is a pre-eminent National law firm and considered Employer of Choice by many.
- They boast technical legal competence and have a long list of enviable clients, thus providing a highly noteworthy skillset.
- This Firm takes pride in its outstanding career progression for its lawyers.
In this role your skills will be further developed and honed while gaining exposure to a variety of corporate finance work, including:
- Capital raising and debt funding;
- Corporate financing for major property and infrastructure projects;
- Acting on concession and financing issues for Utilities Infrastructure;
- Advising on the acquisition of sizeable assets within the resources sector;
- Advising on the acquisition of senior debt as well as on restructuring of secondary financing arrangements and secondary debt trade.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have a minimum of three (3) years PAE in corporate finance related matters.
- Top-tier or Mid-Tier experience preferred.
- You will also have a sound knowledge of corporate finance, as well as the disciplines inherent in capital raising and financial management.
- In order to attract high calibre candidates, a highly competitive top-tier salary is on offer and is negotiable in line with experience.
- The firm has a leading Employee Benefits Program.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
Alternatively quote Ref:CF140420 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.