- Corporate ECM M&A Lawyer
- Top-Tier Competitive Rem & Bonuses
- Career Progression!
Our client is one of the more dynamic and respected Corporate Eastern Seaboard firms and has a very high profile in the Regulated M&A space.
It operates nationally and internationally, predominantly within the resources and technology sectors. It advises the mid-cap market and provides extensive corporate advisory services in mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, as well as initial and secondary capital raisings.
We are searching for a Corporate Lawyer to further build our client's expanding Corporate M&A team on the eastern seaboard. In this instance they are looking for Sydney's best Talent who would like a break from the daily commute and are happy to work from home for circa 12 months.
This opportunity will enable you to take that next step in your career providing you to be well-resourced by the rest of the Corporate Team. You can operate with complete autonomy yet know there is support there if you need it.
This is NOT A 'NEW LAW' FIRM nor a 'CO-OP' of individual Partners. It is a well-established legal practice that prides itself on its innovative solutions in the Corporate Advisory space as it's never a 'one-size-fits-all' scenario. As a result, the Partners have the trust of a plethora of clients at Board and C Suite level, and their appetite is strong yet cautious. The firm's solutions are always underpinned by best-practice technical advice, yet the conduit for achieving the objective can be based on innovative big-picture strategies across the spectrum including but not limited to:
- Regulated and Off-market Corporate M&A;
- IPO's and other Capital Raisings;
- Back Door Listings;
- Corporate Advisory; and
- Corporate Governance.
- You will need to have a minimum of 4 years' post admission experience gained predominantly in Regulated M&A and a working knowledge of ASX Listing rules.
- You will also have sound commercial acumen and have a commitment to working solid hours to achieve client objectives.
- This firm is expanding rapidly in their M&A department and therefore requires multiple lawyers.
- This opportunity boasts a very attractive package.
- There is a degree of flexibility in your hours as long as client deadlines are being met.
We have a total and uncompromising commitment to confidentiality, while also taking considerable pride in briefing you properly with a comprehensive Information Document on the role. We afford you as much time as you need to do your own research before deciding whether to move forward to interview with the firm.
To request a confidential Zoom meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO290321 and email your Resume in Word format to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.