- Our client is a leading top tier with service offerings across a range of sectors and is specifically recognised as having a leading employment team in the legal market.
- Your role will include advising a range of employers in various industries across all areas of employment law including workplace investigations and disciplinary actions, industrial relations and discrimination.
- You must have 3 + years post admission experience having worked on a range of employment matters ideally gained at a top, mid-tier or international practice.
- You will have the opportunity to work with reputable partners and have a clear path for career progression.
- This firm also has a great work-life balance and employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, staff mentors, social club and discounted legal services
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: ELA20191612 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.