- Our client is an exceptionally resourceful national Firm which is recognised as having a leading Employment practice;
- They have a reputation for working on high quality matters and delivering remarkable service to their clients.
- Working as the 2IC to a highly reputable Partner, you will be expected to take a lead role with a high level of client interaction.
- You will continue to grow and challenge your skillset through the representation of a broad client base across groundbreaking employment, safety & IR law matters including but not limited to:
- Complex employment agreements and contracts;
- Restraint of trade issues;
- Unfair dismissal and general protection claims;
- Enterprise bargaining strategy and implementation;
- Industrial disputes;
- Disciplinary and performance issues;
- Workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination; and
- Workplace health and safety investigations.
- You will have a min. of 7 + years' post admission experience in employment, international relations and safety gained within either a top-tier or leading mid-tier national firm; and also
- A strong ability to work autonomously and take ownership over their own work.
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
- The opportunity to work as a 2IC to a highly reputable Partner;
- Hands on Client Management;
- Work-life balance and a competitive remuneration package with a variety of benefits including flexible working arrangements, staff mentors, social club and discounted legal services.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: ELSC2021179 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted