- Excellent Workplace Culture with career Development and progression on Offer
- Specialist Brisbane CBD Law Firm | Interesting and Unique Work mix
- Lawyers or Associates encouraged to apply
- Low Billable Targets yet Competitive Remuneration Package
This reputable CBD firm currently has a vacancy within their Funds Management | Corporate Team.
- Our client is an industry leader in the Commercial sphere advising local and national clients across all aspects of Corporate Law and Corporate Finance.
- The firm strives for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values.
- This firm promotes work-life balance as a general rule and has low billable targets.
- Salary is negotiable in line with the skillset of the individual, but it is market-competitive with other mid- and top-tier national law firms.
You will be a valued member of the Funds Management Team required to provide commercial and legally technical advice across the following fields:
- Compliance services;
- Investment management agreements;
- AFS regime;
- Disclosure requirements;
- Finance broker regulations; and
- Credit reforms.
The firm is seeking either a Junior Funds Management Lawyer or Associate.
- The individual must be highly motivated, ideally coming out of a specialist, mid or top tier background.
- You will have 2 + years post admission experience and exposure to most, of the aforementioned fields.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:FM210921 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bldg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229