Our client is a well established Gold Coast based Property Developer with numerous projects throughout South East QLD. They're seeking an energetic property lawyer looking to unite their legal experience with their passion for working in the property industry.
The option of working part-time hours makes it the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to work schools hours, but full-time hours could also be accommodated.
With the support of a full-time Paralegal you will report directly to the Managing Director, as well as working collaboratively with the CFO and Development Manager. Your primary focus will be to handle most of the transactional legal requirements, including but not limited to:
- Mid to large scale flat land subdivisions;
- Site acquisitions and due diligence;
- Reviewing and providing advice on finance documents;
- Advising on obligations under the PPSA requirements;
- Development applications and registration of plans;
- Preparation of Contracts and Disclosure Statements, Option Agreements, Deeds of Assignment, Consent Caveats for Call Options, as well as exercising Put & Call options as applicable;
- Drafting general commercial agreements;
- Ancillary contract advice on Standard Form building contracts;
- Refining and continuing the development of suites of legal documents;
- Supervision of a Paralegal managing the conveyancing of flat-land subdivisions (approx 200 per annum); as well as
- Liaising with government authorities.
We are seeking applications from enthusiastic commercially minded lawyers with minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience working in Property Law and an interest in property development.
You will have have excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills alongside a demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships.
This is truly a sensational opportunity to excel your career in a professional, yet relaxed team environment offering genuine work-life balance. You will be compensated with a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your experience.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching your resume in WORD format. Alternatively please quote Ref No:INPC120721 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | L 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.