The firm is seeking a JUNIOR career Legal Administration Assistant with minimum of 12 months experience in a legal environment. Working closely with the Practice Manager, you will add support across all areas within this busy environment with your day to day duties including:
- dictaphone typing;
- diary management;
- billing and other file related accounts requests;
- travel arrangements;
- compiling briefs;
- file and document management including file opening, follow ups; and
- administrative support;
- reception duties; as well as
- outside work and court filing as required.
Unfortunately, this is not a role which will be suitable for Law Graduates, or candidates who are advanced in their Law Degree.
We would love to hear from you if you're looking to secure a long time career within Legal Administration and you currently have a minimum of 12 months experience within a legal environment.
The successful candidate will also have:
- corporate presentation;
- excellent communications skills (written & verbal);
- attention to detail;
- ability to be a team player;
- strong MS office skills; as well as
- 60+ wpm accurate typing speed.
- Experience with Open Practice and Law Docs will also be highly regarded.
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Betsy Bargh - firstname.lastname@example.org
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229
For details of all other available opportunities, please visit our website: www.law-staff.com.au