- Real Work-life Balance | Career progression available for the right candidate
- National Mid- Tier firms with Excellent Market Reputation
- Choose from a number of roles | Apply confidential today
- FIRM: Our client is a leading and progressive firm with an industry reputation that is second-to-none. They are highly regarded by their clients leading to an ever-increasing flow of work.
- WORK: Due to its growth and increased work load, this firm has new role available. Predominately defendant Insurance in Workers Compensation for WorkCover itself as well as for institutional Self-Insured Employers.
- CANDIDATE:A minimum of 5 Years post-admission experience either ready to step into a Senior Associate role or already an experience SA. An interest in workers compensation is a must, together with great drafting skills for claims however you can come from a PIPA background. Additionally, you will possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills. While not essential, experience in mentoring junior staff will be highly regarded.
- BENEFITS: Our client is offering a highly competitive market salary and considerable bonuses on your billed work as well as additional bonuses based on the performance of your team, as well as the profitability of the firm.
- FIRM: They are at the top of their game in terms of technical legal competence and are lauded as legal gentry given they carry themselves with pride and grace, as well as treat their industry colleagues with respect and courtesy.
- WORK: This is a rare mixed role with Defendant Insurance Professional Indemnity matters, front and back-end construction and general dispute resolution.
- CANDIDATE: To be successful you will require at least 4 Years Post Admission Experience in either construction or defendant insurance. Ideally, you will be at or fast approaching Senior Associate Level.
- BENEFITS: This firm has embraced flexible work arrangements and is an employer of choice with genuine work life balance on offer. You will be a valued team member from day one!
- FIRM: National Australian firm with a great reputation for specialising in Defendant insurance has a new position in their Public and Product Liability team.
- WORK: A wide range of public and product liability work with a mix of personal injury and property damage files. Your matters will include high scale matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland and other State
- CANDIDATE: To be considered for this position you must have 4 years post admission experience in commercial and insurance litigation. You will also need strong technical abilities as well as a proven ability to mentor and manage junior lawyers.
- BENEFITS: If progression is what you’re looking for promotion at this firm is based on merit not length of service. This firm has a great culture which is diverse, collegiate, innovative and open within their team. They also give back to the community and will offer a competitive remuneration package
4 - PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY SENIOR ASSOCIATE or SPECIAL COUNSEL
- FIRM: Law Staff has been engaged by the Board of a resourceful and highly regarded national insurance firm to assist with the management of their professional indemnity team.
- WORK: It has an established multi-million dollar Brisbane fee base and has a requirement for a strong technician in Professional Indemnity. Clients will include a range of professionals to include accountants, health professionals, certifiers, auditors, lawyers, engineers, financial planners and architects.
- CANDIDATE: You must have at least 4 years post admission experience having worked on a range of professional indemnity matters.
- BENEFITS: You will have the opportunity to work with reputable partners and have a clear path for career progression. This firm also has a great work-life balance and employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, staff mentors, social club and discounted legal services.
Join a busy and expanding CBD firms in their first-class insurance teams and leverage off their success and depth of panel work.
THE NEXT STEP
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively, please quote Ref No: DI190321 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.