- Fantastic opportunity to work for an international firm with a market leading reputation and a supportive and friendly work environment!
- Highly competitive salary + Numerous staff benefits
- Brisbane CBD Location
- 3 years Experience Required
- Defendant Insurance Litigation Focus
This is an international firm which offers a friendly and stimulating work environment. An exciting role has arisen for a Senior Legal Secretary to work in a Defendant Insurance team supporting Lawyers at all levels.
WHAT IT INVOLVES
This role will keep you busy! You will provide secretary support including:
- Extensive Diary and Email management;
- Drafting short form correspondence;
- Complex monthly billing;
- Court documents;
- Drafting letters;
- Reception cover;
- Styling of letters;
- Small amount of big hand dictations; and
- General office administrative duties.
- A professional and service orientated work style;
- At least 3 years legal secretarial experience;
- Proficient across MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- While Elite 3E and Filesite experience will be highly regarded it is not essential;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills; and
- The ability to work both autonomously and as a team player.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile.
Alternatively, please quote Ref:DS080720 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kirra Gaskell- email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 H SBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.