Our client, after landing a series of significant disputes, is actively seeking a skilled back-end specialist to bolster their team. Become part of a distinguished law firm renowned for its exceptional culture and impressive standing in the realm of commercial litigation law.
LETS START WITH THE PERKS -
Within this friendly and resourceful office setting, you will experience a sense of comfort and camaraderie, where your contributions are truly acknowledged-
- Fancy a trip in-house? This firm offers client secondments - both nationally and internationally.
- In addition to your salary, you are also entitled to participate in a 3-tiered Bonus program, avail salary continuance, plus novated lease options.
- Generous 18 Weeks Parental Leave Policy plus super, child care benefit, babysitting and other benefits.
- They will pay up to 100% of your university or other tuition fees for postgraduate study.
- Flexible work options including laptop provided to all staff.
- Dress for your day and sit and stand desks when you're in the office.
- Health benefits - Including additional leave, vaccinations, healthy days, in-house barista, fruit, gym membership, dental & optical perks and team sports.
- This is a very social firm - with regular drinks, trivia, regular functions and raffles.
This is a leading firm with a solid reputation for being the best at what they do. The firm's disputes team engages with some of Australia's most substantial litigation cases, involving both public and private entities. They are at the top of their game in terms of technical legal competence and are lauded as legal gentry given they carry themselves with pride and grace, as well as treat their industry colleagues with respect and courtesy.
The chosen candidate will navigate a robust portfolio of high-profile disputes, providing counsel on the complete spectrum of commercial litigation, encompassing:
- Corporate Contract disputes
- Disputes under the Corporations Act
- IP Litigation
- Partnership and Shareholder disputes
- Defamation proceedings
- Consumer Law
- Joint venture claims
- Trust disputes
We are seeking lawyers with 2 to 5 Years PAE in the field of Commercial Litigation. The ideal candidate will have a background in specialist, top, or mid-tier legal settings, demonstrating experience and a drive to excel within a collaborative team environment. While strong academic achievements are advantageous, they are not necessarily essential, especially if you bring valuable experience from a larger firm.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. You will also have the option for a FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, if that is your preference. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile.
Alternatively, please quote Ref No:CL010224 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Davies - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.