This is a great time to leverage your legal experience and take your career to the next level. Shake up your day and enjoy some variety working in a Float Secretarial role, or choose from roles in Insurance, Litigation, Commercial or Planning & Environment teams. If you're looking to move out of private practice, perhaps our In-House Legal Admin Assistant role might be more your speed.
Apply now or email email@example.com to find out more about the many positions available.
Following are our top 2 Legal Admin picks:
In-House Legal Assistant - Prominent Development Organisation
As part of a close-knit legal team you will work one-on-one with a delightful In-House Counsel on some of the most exciting Property Developments in Australia.
- File management (including opening and closing files and data entry).
- Client contact (including telephone contact, correspondence and diary management).
- Assist with communicating and managing external service providers (including law firms and other relevant consultants) and government authorities.
You will have a minimum of 2 years' legal experience. Exposure to property matters would be ideal, but not essential. Strong Microsoft WORD and a typing speed of at least 60wpm is also preferred. It's a fast paced environment, so great time management skills is also a must.
Property, Planning & Environment team with a leading independent Queensland Law firm.
- digital dictaphone typing;
- drafting and preparing correspondence and documentation;
- liaising with clients, and other relevant parties;
- document management;
- diary management;
- file and email management;
- compiling briefs to counsel;
- administrative support.
This firm is looking for a Legal Assistant with a minimum of 3 years' legal experience. You will have:
- excellent communications skills (written & verbal);
- ability to work in a team;
- excellent attention to detail;
- good time management skills;
- positive and friendly disposition;
- strong MS office skills; as well as
- 65+ wpm accurate typing speed.
WHAT ARE THEY OFFERING?
- A lovely work environment in riverfront offices with one of the best cultures in Brisbane;
- A competitive salary + staff benefits;
- An exciting and challenging role with lots of variety.
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Need to talk to us out of hours? No problem, drop us an email and we can call you either after work, in your lunch break or even on the weekend.
For details of all other available opportunities, please visit our website: www.lawstaff.com.au