- A unique opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Associate to join this leading national firm in their Defendant Insurance team
- 5+ years PAE | Work Under a Multi Award-Winning Partner
- Leading National Firm | Strong Team | Excellent
- Apply in confidence today while you're still in your current role
- This presents a unique chance to engage in diverse insurance-related tasks without being confined to a single area of insurance.
- The role involves handling significant professional indemnity, public liability, property damage, and personal injury cases in Australia.
- You'll represent major corporations, self-insured entities, and governmental bodies.
- Additionally, you'll benefit from guidance and mentorship provided by one of Queensland's esteemed experts in this field.
- This is one of Australia's leading corporate firms. They are an employer of choice with a contemporary approach and employee friendly policies.
- This chance ensures your position within the defendant public liability sector, collaborating with top legal professionals in this market segment, all without the necessity of being part of a conventional insurance firm.
- They are guided by important values, ensuring an energetic and exciting environment in which careers can be developed.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years PAE in a Pubic Liability or Professional Negligence matters with a insurance firm. Plaintiff Lawyers may also be considered.
- However insurance lawyers with a technical ability in other areas and looking to cross over to other areas are encouraged to apply.
- The firm is offering a competitive remuneration package with a high performance incentive scheme.
- The role provides excellent prospects for career progression, with a clearly defined career path and mentoring program on offer.
- You will be able to work remotely a number of days per week and flexible hours are also offered at this firm.
Interested? This is a rare and exciting opportunity, so don't hold back - it won't last!
Take control of your career and click "Apply" NOW or send your details in confidence to Bianca Davies - email@example.com for a confidential chat quoting DI241123
Need to talk to us out of hours? No problem, drop us an email and we can call you either after work, in your lunch break or even on the weekend.
Not what you are looking for? If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229