- 5+ years PAE | Work Under a Multi Award-Winning Partner
- Leading National Firm | Strong Team | Excellent
- Apply in confidence today while you're still in your current role
- This is one of Australia's leading defendant firms. They are an employer of choice with a contemporary approach and employee friendly policies.
- This opportunity will secure your place in the public liability sector working with some of the best legal minds in this market segment.
- They are guided by important values, ensuring an energetic and exciting environment in which careers can be developed.
- You will work on some of Australia’s most notable PIPA cases.
- Act for large organisations, self-insureds and government institutions.
- You will receive mentoring from one of Queensland's prominent and respected specialists in this space.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years PAE in a Defendant Insurance team. Lawyers up to 15 years PAE will also be considered.
- Ideally with PIPA experience, however insurance lawyers with a technical ability in other areas and looking to cross over to other areas are encouraged to apply.
- The firm is offering a competitive remuneration package with a high performance incentive scheme.
- The role provides excellent prospects for career progression, with a clearly defined career path and mentoring program on offer.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote REF:PL120120 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229