- Maintaining and improving business (quality) management systems;
- Identifying opportunities to improve data and knowledge management;
- Integrating improvement initiatives into business systems and culture.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar field;
- Ability to foster and maintain productive and mutually beneficial relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- A demonstrated high level of skill and experience in ISO9001 compliant quality assurance systems, knowledge management and business improvement as well as data presentation and written communication.
Our Client has been recognised for its positive and comprehensive approach to supporting women’s and men’s equal participation in the workplace. They provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to support professional development and wellbeing including paid parental leave, paid study leave, flexible work arrangements and a positive, encouraging work environment.
To be successful in this role you will have a positive attitude and a willingness to impart knowledge to others, as well as excellent planning, organisational and research skills with ability to prioritise and complete tasks within competing time frames.
Interested or need more information? Call Kirra or Trudy on 3221 1229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat today.
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
At Law Staff we can help take the stress out of finding your dream job ..... Whatever you are looking for, our team at Law Staff can assist you with finding the right job with the right firm. With over 25 years' experience as specialist legal recruiters in the Brisbane market we know the vast majority of firms and their individual culture. In a lot of instances we know the lawyers in the various departments and are able to determine what could be right for you in light of what you tell us you are ultimately looking for. This knowledge, together with strong relationships with the various HR Managers in exceptional CBD firms, provides you with the edge you need to secure an interview for your dream job
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane