- This is a international firm that has exceptional resources here in Brisbane.
- What this firm does, it does well, having specialist expertise in dedicated areas of practice.
- It is regarded internationally as having a preeminent Property Practice and they pride themselves on the reputation they have earned for working on quality matters and delivering exceptional service to their clients.
- You can expect to represent an enviable pool of clients on all facets of real estate transactions including working across corporate real estate acquisitions and disposals which involves advising on titling, contracts, put and call option agreements and other transaction documents; assisting on major leasing transactions and development leasing transactions; completing and project managing extensive legal due diligence investigating and reporting; real estate disputes; and exposure to complex commercial conveyancing matters.
- The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum 2 years PAE (applications considered up to Associate level);
- Strong academics (GPA of 5.0 or above);
- Property experience from a recognised specialist, mid or top-tier firm (both front and back end candidates considered); and
- An ability to draft clear and commercially-oriented advice.
- On top of a competitive remuneration package, this firm has great employee benefits.
- They have modern offices and collegiate team environment with genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- The mentoring opportunities from talented technicians are exceptional, together with a 'flat' structure
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: PRO2021241 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.