- Leading Top-Tier | Collegiate Culture with Career Development on Offer
- Competitive Remuneration + A Range of Staff Benefits
- Exposure to a Sophisticated Client Base | Challenging Front-End and Back-End Matters
- This is an international firm that has exceptional resources here in Brisbane.
- What this firm does, it does well, having specialist expertise in dedicated areas of practice.
- It is regarded internationally as having a preeminent Property Practice and they pride themselves on the reputation they have earned for working on quality matters and delivering exceptional service to their clients.
- Under the guidance of nurturing Partners who are vested in your growth and development, you can expect to represent an enviable pool of clients;
- Work across all facets of real estate transactions including:
- Corporate real estate acquisitions and disposals including advising on titling, contracts, put and call option agreements and other transaction documents;
- Major leasing transactions and development leasing transactions;
- Completing and project managing extensive legal due diligence investigating and reporting;
- Real estate disputes;
- Complex commercial conveyancing matters.
- You will ideally possess 2+ years PAE (applications considered up to Associate level);
- Strong academics (GPA of 5.0 or above);
- Property experience from a recognised specialist, mid or top-tier firm (both front and back end candidates considered); and
- An ability to draft clear and commercially-oriented advice.
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS:
- On top of a competitive remuneration package, this firm has great employee benefits.
- They have modern offices and collegiate team environment with genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- The mentoring opportunities from talented technicians are exceptional, together with a 'flat' structure
At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: REL2021110 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | www.lawstaff.com.au