- Want to say goodbye to billable targets? Join this leading insurance practice that has a cutting edge approach to practice management;
- Proud firm delivering excellent client service;
- WorkCover panel firm with outstanding reputation for quality;
- Impressive Salary plus Bonus structure.
- This is a progressive firm that is highly regarded in the Brisbane insurance market.
- They are dynamic and focused on client outcomes, quality of work and exceptional service.
- You will have the opportunity to be mentored by award winning and highly regarded Partners in their field.
- The successful candidate will enjoy a stable role and will work across a steady stream of high-end matters in the defendant insurance space
- This will focus on Workers Compensation on behalf of WorkCover with some exposure to PIPA proceedings and self-insureds.
- Lawyer will be considered from 2 years PAE up to Associate level of 7 years PAE.
- You will have previous experience on workers compensation matters and ideally be familiar with the WorkCover processes.
- This firm does not value long hours and you will not need to time record again.
- You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary as well as an impressive bonus structure based on your productivity as opposed to your physical presence in the office.
- While this firm ideally sees this role as full-time, they will gladly accommodate part-time and work-from-home options for the right candidate.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile.
Alternatively, please quote Ref:WC210521 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.