Law Staff acts for industry associations and corporations with dedicated industrial relations officers and workplace health and safety managers.
The demand is for lawyers with employer-oriented experience given that Law Staff predominantly acts for sizable law firms who are advising substantial commercial clients, multi-nationals, federal, state and local government departments and statutory authorities on a range of matters including:
- best practice workplace relations and risk management policies;
- employment contract drafting;
- enterprise bargaining;
- workplace compliance;
- workplace investigations;
- employment litigation;
- general protection issues;
- industrial relations actions;
- migration law;
- work health and safety advice, compliance and prosecution assistance; as well as
- advising governments on policy development and legislative reform initiatives.
Trudy Reading is your primary contact in this market segment.