- 4 of the Best Roles Available | 4+ PAE to Senior Associate level
- Virtual Interviews conducted through Skype, FaceTime, Zoom or Telephone
- Real Work-life Balance | Career progression available
- National Mid-Tier firms | Excellent Reputation and Culture
- Apply in Confidence Today
1 - PUBLIC AND PRODUCT LIABILITY ASSOCIATE OR SA | 4+ Years PAE
- FIRM: National Australian firm with a great reputation for specialising in Defendant insurance has a new position in their Public and Product Liability team.
- WORK: A wide range of public and product liability work with a mix of files. Your matters will include high value matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland and other States and Territories.
- CANDIDATE: To be considered for this position you must have 4 years post admission experience in insurance litigation. You will also need strong technical abilities as well as a proven ability to mentor and manage junior lawyers.
- BENEFITS: If progression is what you’re looking for then feel reassured that promotion at this firm is based on merit and not length of service. This firm has a great culture which is diverse, collegiate, innovative and open within their team. They also give back to the community and will offer a competitive remuneration package
- FIRM: Law Staff has been engaged by the Board of a resourceful and highly regarded national insurance firm to assist with the growth of their professional indemnity team.
- WORK: It has an established multi-million dollar Brisbane fee base and has a requirement for a strong technician in Professional Indemnity. Insureds will include a range of professionals such as accountants, health professionals, certifiers, auditors, lawyers, engineers, financial planners and architects.
- CANDIDATE: You must have at least 4 years post admission experience having worked on any insured line or on a range of professional indemnity matters.
- BENEFITS: You will have the opportunity to work with reputable partners and you will have a clear path for career progression. This firm also has a great work-life balance and employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, staff mentors, social club and discounted legal services.
- FIRM: Our client is a leading and progressive firm with an industry reputation that is second-to-none. They are highly regarded by their peers and their clients, the latter of which is resulting in an ever-increasing flow of work.
- WORK: Due to its growth and increased work load, this firm has a new role available. Predominately Defendant Insurance in Workers Compensation for WorkCover itself as well as for leading Self-Insureds.
- CANDIDATE: You will have a minimum of 5 Years post-admission experience and be ready to step into a Senior Associate role or you will already be an experienced SA. An interest in workers compensation is a must, together with sound drafting skills for client advices, however this dynamic employer will also consider people coming from a PIPA background. Additionally, you will possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. While not essential, experience in mentoring junior staff will be highly regarded.
- BENEFITS: Our client is offering an ABOVE MARKET salary, PLUS considerable bonuses on your personal billings, PLUS bonuses based on the performance of your team, PLUS bonuses on the profitability of the firm. If you would like to be paid for what you are worth, then this is the role for you.
- FIRM: Our client is at the top of their game in terms of technical legal competence and are lauded as legal gentry given they carry themselves with pride and grace, as well as treat their industry colleagues with respect and courtesy.
- WORK: This is a rare Defendant Insurance role that has a mix of work including Professional Indemnity matters, front and back-end construction, as well as general dispute resolution.
- CANDIDATE: To be successful you will require at least 4 Years Post Admission Experience in either construction or defendant insurance. Ideally, you will be at or fast approaching Senior Associate Level.
- BENEFITS: This firm has genuinely embraced flexible work arrangements and is an employer of choice with genuine work life balance on offer. You will be a valued team member from day one!
Join any one of these busy and expanding CBD firms in their first-class insurance teams and leverage off their success and depth of panel work.
THE NEXT STEP
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will, for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively, please quote Ref No: DI210521 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.