- Senior Body Corporate & Community Titles Lawyer
- Partner or Special Counsel looking for Partnership
- Leadership Opportunity in this specialist area
- Excellent workplace flexibility
- Highly desirable remuneration
- Deferred Start Date possible
Our client is a dynamic national mid-tier law firm with a successful history of 15% to 20% annual growth for growth in their Brisbane office, for the past 4 consecutive years.
That growth continues with an appetite to expand their Commercial and Property streams, specifically for a Senior Body Corporate and Community Titles Lawyer with the necessary experience to take a lead role in client relationship management and development, as well as the mentoring and supervision of Lawyers.
The commercial practice has 3 Partners as strong technicians, and the property team has 2 Partners across development and transactional work. All partners are genuine and personable, committed to developing a team environment where each solicitor is able to leverage off the expertise of another.
You will work across the spectrum of body corporate and community titles work without limitation:
- Community Titles Schemes - including mixed use and layered body corporate arrangements.
- Body Corporate titling and advice on various matters.
- Drafting pre-sale project and sales documentation.
- Management Rights transactions.
- Dispute resolution under the Body Corporate and Community Management Act.
- Managed Investment advices.
- commercial property practice, including the acquisition and disposal of development sites and commercial property, including associated due diligence.
You will be a motivated self-starter and passionate about the practice of law. As an experienced Partner or Special Counsel, you will be confident in your autonomous management of matters and in servicing a sophisticated client base.
Indicative of your professional profile in the community, you will have existing relationships at various levels within the body corporate and community titles arena which you would expect to follow you.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a firm that has been recognised for its positive and comprehensive approach to supporting women’s and men’s equal participation in the workplace, they provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to support professional development and wellbeing. Some of these benefits include:
- flexible work practices (later starts/WFH, part-time),
- paid parental leave of 26 weeks,
- study assistance and paid study leave,
- a range of health and wellbeing initiatives,
- as well as numerous team building activities and social events.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all lawyers a meeting over Teams or Telephone in the first instance. Alternatively, a meeting in-person in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile in WORD format, or alternatively quote: Ref BCP260124 and email your Resume to:
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org and
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Blg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane
(07) 3221 1229