- 1+ PAE | Unique opportunity with Work-Life Balance. Phenomenal work with a legal team that is a delight to deal with.
- Focus on Litigation work in the Brisbane office
- Mid Tier National Firm | Reputation for delivering exceptional service
- Learn from industry leading Partners and great Mentors
- Stable environment with excellent career development opportunities!
In return for your talents this firm is offering:
- High standard of clients to work with and matters to work on;
- Impressive salary package in line with other top-tier firms;
- Excellent resources and secondment opportunities; and
- Excellent career development opportunities with advancement prospects based on merit and not length of service.
- This is a national firm that has exceptional resources here in Brisbane.
- What this firm does, it does well, having specialist expertise in dedicated areas of practice.
- It is regarded internationally as having a preeminent Dispute Resolution Practice and they pride themselves on the reputation they have earned for working on quality matters and delivering exceptional service to their clients.
- Working alongside these approachable Partners and one of the best mentors in the business you could learn from, you will work on some of the most significant complex commercial litigation assignments on a local, regional and international level.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum 1 year PAE (applications considered up to Associate level);
- Strong academics (GPA of 5.0 or above);
- General Commercial Litigation experience from a recognised specialist, mid or top-tier firm; and an ability to draft clear and commercially-oriented advice.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:CL090622 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bldg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229