- This is a highly respected top-tier firm that has launched the career of many talented Lawyers.
- It is well resourced and innovative, with a strong workplace culture.
- There is a competitive Remuneration Package as well as Great Employee Benefits.
- It is also very community minded with a focus on client value to a high standard.
Your work mix will include large scale litigation matters in the District, Supreme, Federal, and High Courts throughout Australia as well International disputes. You can expect to be challenged with a wide variety of matters including:
- Commercial contract disputes;
- ASIC investigations and disputes under the Corporations Act 2001;
- Continuous disclosure issues affecting the share price of public companies;
- Trade practice disputes and compliance;
- Misleading and deceptive conduct;
- Consumer protection issues;
- Resources litigation and joint venture disputes;
- Takeover litigation;
- Federal court matters including complex intellectual property disputes;
- Shareholder litigation and proxy fights; as well as
- International Arbitrations
- To be successful you will need at least 5+ year PAE and be at Senior Associate Level.
- You will come from a mid to top-tier firm and will have experience in quality commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
- You will also have a commitment to provide a high degree of client service.
- On top of a competitive remuneration package, this firm has great employee benefits.
- They have modern offices and collegiate team environment with genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- The mentoring opportunities from talented technicians are exceptional, together with a 'flat' structure.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL310720 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane