- Commercial Property Lawyer | 2+ PAE | Specialist Commercial Firm
- Be mentored by a collaborative supportive Partner with a sterling reputation
- Excellent work life balance without compromising on a highly competitive salary
Our client is a growing specialist commercial firm with a strong reputation for acting for blue-chip clients. This is an awesome opportunity to work with a leading Senior Commercial Property Practitioner with an excellent reputation as an outstanding mentor.
The Property group is looking to add an enthusiastic lawyer with a minimum of 2 years' PAE to their team. This position will see you working on a range of property, corporate and body corporate matters including:
- Large scale commercial developments;
- Subdivisions, easements, body corporate;
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing;
- Acquisitions and disposals; as well as
- Lease and property dispute resolution.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum 2 years' of post-admission property law experience, and be eager to take the next step in your career.
In addition, you will have:
- An eagerness to progress and develop within property law;
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment; and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
As a progressive firm, our client is committed to staff development and growth opportunities by offering ongoing learning and development. Additionally, a social work environment is promoted and a range of employee benefits are available.
THE NEXT STEP
THE NEXT STEP At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents in Word format. Alternatively, please quote Ref No:3481712 and forward your Professional Profile in Word format to:
- Betsy Bargh - firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229