Top-Tier Law Firm and considered Employer of Choice by many.
- At the top of their game in terms of technical legal competence, carry themselves with pride as well as treat their industry colleagues with respect and courtesy.
In this role your skills will be further developed and honed while gaining exposure to a variety of corporate finance work, including:
- project finance;
- acquisition and leveraged finance;
- securitisation and debt capital markets;
- asset finance; and
- corporate and property finance.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three (3) years PAE in corporate finance related matters.
You will also have a sound knowledge of corporate finance, as well as the disciplines inherent in capital raising and financial management.
In order to attract high calibre candidates, a highly competitive top-tier salary is on offer and is negotiable in line with experience.
The firm has a leading Employee Benefits Program including paid post-graduate studies at international tertiary institutions.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: BF121120 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.