- Exceptional Employee benefits
- M&A | Corporate Finance | Commercial
- Competitive Remuneration | Progression Opportunities
- FIRM: This is one of Australia's leading national law firms with a top-tier reputation. This firm has a strong history, which prides itself on providing quality legal advice and using innovative technology. They have beautiful offices in Brisbane and a dedicated Corporate team full of hard working lawyers.
- WORK: In this role you can expect to act for clients on takeovers, mergers and acquisitions. Your will day to day involvement will include negotiation and preparation of complex transaction documents, capital raisings, assist publicly listed companies in relation to the ASX listing rules and Corporations Act responsibilities.
- CANDIDATE: You will require 4 Years' PAE minimum at a medium, top or national firm with significant exposure to corporate private enterprise work. You will be comfortable providing advice regarding the corporations Act and ASX Listing rules.
- REWARDS: This is an exceptional firm to work for due to their high-quality matters they work on, as well as an excellent firm culture and work-life balance. They are an employer of choice with contemporary employee friendly policies and remuneration levels that rival the best.
- FIRM: This reputable CBD firm currently has a vacancy within their Funds Management | Corporate Team. Our client is an industry leader in the Commercial sphere advising local and national clients across all aspects of Corporate Law and Corporate Finance. The firm strives for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values. This firm promotes work-life balance as a general rule and has low billable targets. Salary is negotiable in line with the skillset of the individual, but it is market-competitive with other mid- and top-tier national law firms.
- WORK: You will be a valued member of the Funds Management Team required to provide commercial and legally technical advice across the following fields: Compliance services; Investment management agreements; AFS regime; Disclosure requirements; Finance broker regulations; and Credit reforms.
- CANDIDATE: The firm is seeking either a Junior Funds Management Lawyer or Associate. The individual must be highly motivated, ideally coming out of a specialist, mid or top tier background. You will have 2 + years post admission experience and exposure to most, of the aforementioned fields.
- ROLE: We are searching for lawyers to further build our client's expanding Corporate M&A team.
- FIRM: This firm delivers high end corporate and operational legal services to sophisticated listed and unlisted companies operating nationally and internationally within the resources and technology sectors.
- WORK: Regulated and Unregulated Corporate M&A; IPO's and other Capital Raisings; Back Door Listings; Corporate Advisory; and Corporate Governance.
- CANDIDATE: You will need to have a minimum of 3 years' post admission, with the last 12-18 months in regulated Corporate M&A. You will also have sound commercial acumen and have a commitment to working solid hours to achieve client objectives. This firm is expanding rapidly in their M&A department and therefore has a requirement for multiple lawyers and candidates will considered up to Senior Associate Level.
- REWARDS: The mentoring opportunities from talented technicians are exceptional, together with real work-life balance, and a 'flat' structure.
- FIRM: Our client is a leading and progressive mid-tier firm with a reputation second-to-none. They pride themselves on providing exceptional client service and quality work, whilst maintaining a close-knit and inclusive workplace, and a real work-life balance underpinned by extremely reasonable budgets.
- WORK: This Corporate commercial team acts for large size businesses on matters including M&A, structuring advice, succession, commercial contracts, shareholders and partnership agreements.
- CANDIDATE: You will have at least 2 years post admission experience in a corporate or commercial team, at associate level or ready to step up to SA leve. Ideally you will have experience in advising privately owned businesses in relation to the work mix above.
- BENEFITS: As an award-winning mid-tier firm and Employer of Choice, they are a firm who value their staff and as such offer highly competitive salaries as well as genuine work-life balance across the firm.
- FIRM: Our client is a pre-eminent national law firm and is considered an Employer of Choice by many. They are at the top of their game in terms of technical legal competence and are lauded as legal gentry given they carry themselves with pride and grace, as well as treat their industry colleagues with respect and courtesy. Rarely do we need to recruit for them as they have extremely low staff turnover.
- WORK: In this role your skills will be further developed and honed while gaining exposure to a variety of corporate work, including: Merges and acquisitions; Front-end drafting; capital raising and debt funding; and Advising on the acquisition of sizeable assets within the resources sector.
- CANDIDATE: Ideally, the successful candidate will have a minimum of two (2) years PAE in corporate related matters. These will ideally have been served within a national mid or top tier firm in any capital city of Australia, the United Kingdom, Asia Pacific, or the Middle East. You will also have a sound knowledge of corporate finance, as well as the disciplines inherent in capital raising and financial management.
- REWARDS: In order to attract high calibre candidates, a highly competitive top-tier salary is on offer and is negotiable in line with experience. The firm has a leading Employee Benefits Program including paid post-graduate studies at international tertiary institutions.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively, please quote Ref No: CO011021 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.