- Opportunity Available in a Dynamic and Highly Reputable Firm
- Client Facing Opportunity | 4 + Years' PAE
- Market Leading Remuneration + Staff Benefits
- A mid-tier Brisbane CBD firm with an exceptional reputation and strong growth in recent years.
- They have a friendly atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to work directly with the Partner, receiving quality training and mentorship to advance your career
- Working one on one with an industry leading Partner and their talented team, the role will see you represent a broad client base on predominantly employment matters while also gaining exposure to WHS work. You can expect your work mix to include drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts; enterprise bargaining agreements; front and back end workplace health and safety matters; unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations; restraint of trade issues; and workplace harassment and bullying claims.
- To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 4 years PAE within the field of employment and workplace relations, and are either at Associate level. In addition, you will be looking to grow your technical skills and develop your career within employment law and have the ability to work autonomously
- This firm offers highly competitive remuneration, career development opportunities an access to great employee benefits (gym membership and activate social and sporting events.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. Alternatively please quote Ref No: ELSA202029 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted