- Global Top-Tier, Reputable National Mid-Tier & In-House Government | Permanent & Contract
- BRISBANE Based Opportunities
- 5 Employment Law Career Defining Opportunities
- The Employment Law Market is INUNDATED | NO SHORTAGE OF CHALLENGES
- Competitive Remuneration
- Long-Term Growth Opportunities
- FIRM: Our client is an exceptionally resourceful national Firm which is recognised as having a leading Employment practice. They have a reputation for working on high quality matters and delivering remarkable service to their clients.
- ROLE: Working as the 2IC to a highly reputable Partner, you will be expected to take a lead role with a high level of client interaction. You will continue to grow and challenge your skillset through the representation of a broad client base across groundbreaking employment, safety & IR law matters including but not limited to complex employment agreements and contracts; restraint of trade issues; unfair dismissal and general protection claims; enterprise bargaining strategy and implementation; industrial disputes; disciplinary and performance issues; workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination; and workplace health and safety investigations.
- CANDIDATE: You will have a min. of 7 + years' post admission experience in employment, international relations and safety gained within either a top-tier or leading mid-tier national firm, and also a strong ability to work autonomously and take ownership over their own work.
- BENEFITS: The role will offer you the opportunity to work as a 2IC to a highly reputable Partner, hands on client management, and flexible work arrangements in conjunction with a competitive remuneration.
- FIRM: A top-tier firm which will elevate your experience to new heights. This is a true career-defining opportunity which will send you in the right direction for a successful career.
- ROLE: Working within a close-knit team comprised of leaders in their field and reporting to a highly reputable Partner, this opportunity will see you running your own matters in a Senior Associate capacity. The role will see you working across groundbreaking employment law matters including general protection, discrimination and unfair dismissal claims, termination and disciplinary matters, complex workplace bullying and harassment claims, industrial relations disputes and enterprise bargaining matters.
- CANDIDATE: An absolute minimum of 6 years post admission experience gained working on a range of employment related matters ideally within a top, mid-tier or international practice is required.
- BENEFITS: You will not only be provided with the opportunity to work with and be mentored by reputable partners, but a market competitive remuneration package as well as the opportunity to work across large scale matters with some of the biggest clients in the industry.
- FIRM: A mid-tier Brisbane CBD firm with an exceptional reputation and strong growth in recent years. They have a friendly atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to work directly with the Partner, receiving quality training and mentorship to advance your career
- ROLE: Working both autonomously and under the supportive wing of industry recognised partners and their confident team, you can expect to service a sophisticated clientele across the full spectrum of employment and WHS matters including but not limited to complex employment contracts, policies and procedures; grievance procedures, disciplinary processes and termination of employment; discrimination and harassment; industrial relations, and enterprise bargaining agreements.
- CANDIDATE: Ideally you will possess 4-7 years PAE gained within a top-tier practice within the field of employment and workplace relations is required to be considered for this opportunity. A demonstrated strong technical skillset as well as a passion for employment and WHS law will also be required.
- BENEFITS: A competitive remuneration is on offer for the successful candidate alongside one of a kind drafting and business development opportunities whilst working as part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
4. EMPLOYMENT AND WORKPLACE RELATIONS LAWYER | TOP-TIER FIRM | 2-4 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is an exceptionally resourceful, international top-tier firm which is globally recognised as having a leading Employment practice. They have a reputation for working on high quality matters and delivering remarkable service to their clients.
- ROLE: Working under the guidance of a highly sought after Employment Partner and his team, you will work across the full spectrum of employment, industrial relations and safety matters through both front and back end transactional work, advisory and disputes.
- CANDIDATE: You will have ideally 2-4 years post admission experience in employment, international relations and safety gained within either a top-tier or large mid-tier CBD firm, and a strong ability to work autonomously and take ownership over their own work.
- BENEFITS: In return for your talents this firm is offering an impressive salary package in line with other top-tier firms; mentoring from an approachable partner to excel your career; and excellent career development opportunities with advancement prospects based on merit and not length of service.
5. IN-HOUSE COUNSEL | GOVERNMENT PRACTICE | WORKPLACE RELATIONS AND EMPLOYMENT LAW | 5 + YEARS PAE | 12 MONTH PERMANENT CONTRACT
- ORGANISATION: Law Staff are acting on behalf of a Government Department with the appointment of a senior Workplace Relations and Employment Lawyer.
- ROLE: The role will see you working closely with industry leaders to provide advice on a broad range of matters which will involve drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts; drafting and advising on enterprise agreements; general protection issues including unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations, discrimination, workplace harassment, and bullying claims; workplace health and safety risk management advice as well as prosecution defence work; and restraint of trade issues. If you are seeking to broaden your skillset and gain access to cutting edge legal matters whilst maintaining genuine work life balance then you have found your match!
- CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will possess approximately 5 years post admission experience within a workplace relations and employee group at either a top-tier, national mid-tier or in-house organisation. In addition, you will have proven excellent written and oral communication skills of a high professional standard; exceptional drafting skills; a high level of commercial acumen, and the ability to work effectively both autonomously and in a team environment
- BENEFITS: This is a career-defining opportunity to move into an in-house role Government role within a positive, team environment offering highly competitive remuneration, REAL work life balance, ongoing training & development with the opportunity to learn from the best and a friendly and supportive team environment.
At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of all suitable opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: EM291221 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com