- Our Client is one of Australia's premier Energy & Resources practices and is well respected on the international stage for its ability in this space.
- Candidates up to Senior Associate Level will be considered
- Make your new financial year the best one yet with high paying remuneration!
- Opportunity to work on highly sophisticated legal matters
- Exposure to transactions and projects across mining, electricity, oil and gas
Our Client stands out amongst Australia's premier law firms and is well respected for its depth of expertise on complex E&R transactions. They have one of the largest resources practices in Australia comprising teams of highly qualified practitioners, which exceptional credentials and experience.
The Queensland Energy & Resources division is headed up by internationally regarded partners whom you will assist in servicing some of the biggest names in the industry. You will be involved in a wide range of E&R matters including:
- major electricity, gas and co-generation projects;
- mine acquisitions and disposals;
- gas and electricity supply, transmission and hedging agreements;
- advising energy industry participants on regulatory and access issues;
- mining and gasfield developments; and
- mineral processing.
Lawyers having greater than 2 years PAE will be highly considered as a fit for its team structure - Candidates up to Senior Associate Level will also be considered. Ideally, you will have had some exposure to any nature of energy, mining or resources and or projects matters however candidates with desire to specialise in this lucrative and challenging area of practice will also be considered.
Our respected Client is prepared to go well above market in terms of remuneration to secure the best, in addition to offering a realistically achievable bonus program that will allow high performers.
If energy & resources law is the area for you then you can't do better than this firm. The specialist knowledge and experience that their senior practitioners have will ensure that you continue your development. You will not be disappointed by the quality of their clients or the top level matters you will be exposed to and the remuneration on offer is also sure to impress.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
Alternatively quote ER210722 and email your Resume to:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.