- This is one of Australia's leading national law firms.
- This firm has a strong history, which prides itself on providing quality legal advice and using innovative technology.
- They have beautiful offices and an abundance of opportunity to work closely with partners and to mentor junior members of the team.
This position presents a rare opportunity for advancement, for a dynamic Family Lawyer at either Associate or Senior Associate level, who is looking to expand their profile and progress in the field of Family law within a leading practice.
The matters you will focus on include, but are not limited to, the following:
- binding financial agreements;
- de facto issues and divorce applications;
- property settlements;
- children's issues including parenting plans and child support assessments;
- spousal support; and
- domestic violence.
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of 4 years' post admission experience in family law and have an interest in building your network in the Brisbane region with the full support of the firm.
- This is an exceptional firm to work for due to their highly sophisticated clientele and down-to-earth hard working and professional team.
- They are an Employer of Choice with contemporary employee-friendly policies, as well as remuneration levels that rival the best.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: FL2020129 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.