If you're a Construction SA who is ready to advance your career with the best in the field, we invite you to join this team and experience the difference that exceptional mentorship, even when you're at the more senior level, can make. Don't miss this opportunity to work with a partner who is dedicated to your success!
- As a Construction Senior Associate in this team, you'll have the chance to work closely with experienced partners who are not just nurturing but also provide invaluable feedback and supervision, designed to take your career to the next level.
- This National firm is an industry leader in the Commercial sphere advising clients nationally on a raft of issues.
- They strive for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values.
- Reviewing, drafting and advising on project and construction contracts – Including EPC/FIDIC contracts and bespoke construction contract
- Advising on Australian standard contracts and subcontracts
- Drafting and reviewing O&M contracts and Service agreements
- Contractual analysis and interpretation of construction contracts including contracts drafted for developers, building contractors, building sub-contractors and building owners
- There is also the opportunity to assist on back-end matters if that is an area of interest too.
- The firm is seeking a highly motivated individual, currently or recently with a mid or first-tier background.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years post-admission experience in and exposure to a fair portion of the fields mentioned.
- You will have a desire to learn, grow, and advance your career.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment with nurturing partnership for mentorship.
- Work from home a number of days per week
- A highly competitive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate and will be commensurate with your experience.
- You will join a team of motivated individuals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of legal service to their clients.
- The culture of this firm is collaborative and team-oriented and they encourage continued learning and development.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN2411123 and email your Resume to:
- Bianca Davies - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.