- Rare In-house Opportunity for a Property Paralegal
- Generous Salary Package | Gold Coast Based Property Developer
- Cohesive Team Culture | Apply Today!
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing Gold Coast based Property Development Company. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join their team and work collaboratively with the In-House Legal Counsel. The key responsibilities include:
- Conveyancing of flat-land subdivisions (approx. 200);
- A-Z management of residential conveyances;
- Drafting documents and correspondence;
- Liaising with internal clients and external parties;
- Calculating settlement figures; and also
- Contributing to the ongoing refinement of systems and processes.
To be successful in securing an interview, you must have at least 4 years' exposure to Property matters, including all aspects of flat land subdivision conveyancing. You will be self sufficient with your document production, have excellent typing skills and be capable of managing your own workload. You will be proactive and have excellent attention to detail and strive to provide excellent service to your stakeholders.
Experience with PEXA is essential, as is the ability to hit the ground running to assist on an existing portfolio of clients
This is an excellent opportunity to move into an in-house role with a dynamic organisation where you will partner with the business to meet expectations.
You will be compensated with a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your experience.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: INPP120721 and email your Resume in Word format to either:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | LEVEL 22, 300 QUEEN STREET BRISBANE | 07 3221 1229