- Seeking a Highly Ambitious Commercial Property Lawyer!
- Fast-track career progression available for the right candidate
- Opportunity to Work with Reputable Partners for Career Development
- Our client is a leading mid tier with service offerings across a range of sectors and is specifically recognised as having a leading property team in the legal market.
- They also have an excellent culture, known to look after staff with a range of benefits and health and well-being policies
- The successful candidate will have between 1-3 years experience as a commercial property lawyer gained within a highly regarded national top-tier firm environment.
- You will also be willing to work well in a team environment.
- This sizable Commercial Property practice group acts for many leading companies both nationally and globally. This position will see you working closely with Partners and other senior members to provide advice across a variety of matters including but not limited to:
- Commercial and residential property development and land subdivision;
- acquisition and sale of commercial property, particularly of hotels, clubs and development sites;
- Major office, retail and industrial leasing transactions;
- Negotiating and drafting a range of contract documents;
- exposure to planning and environment matters;
- Other general commercial property work.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive market salary in addition to a range of leading employee benefits which demonstrate their commitment to the well-being of their staff.
- Modern offices, collegiate team environment and a busy social club.
- You will have the opportunity to work with reputable partners and have a clear path for career progression
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CP2021155 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.