- genuine workplace flexibility (3+2)
- work-life balance
- no time sheets
- team environment
- high rewards for achievers
- values driven organisation
- 2021 or 2022 start date
With our blessing and support, someone special within our team is moving in-house to round out her experience. She brought a certain level of energy and vibrancy; passion and commitment; uncompromising standards and personal values; as well as a sense of humility and unique sense of humour. We are therefore looking to find another special someone to inherit her portfolio, yet bring your own personality, style and dynamism to the team.
This role is for a person motivated and passionate about customer service, highly competitive in the War for Talent, yet a person who will not compromise on personal principles or the values of the business. It's a position that will suit an experienced Lawyer who is disillusioned with legal practice, or a mature Law Student with a few years in Customer Relations, a Recruitment Consultant, or an early-mid-level HR Practitioner.
At Law Staff you will have the opportunity to work with a range of private law firms from boutique to globals, as well as government departments and corporations with in-house legal departments. You will be expected to work as part of our team and genuinely partner with clients to help them achieve successful hiring outcomes and foster long term business relationships.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- be a sincere, hardworking and an energetic self-starter;
- be highly motivated, proactive and results-driven;
- be able to demonstrate something in your background that is indicative of what drives you and the commitment you have to achieve your own personal or professional goals;
- be professional, honest and ethical in your approach;
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- have a genuine interest in people and be able to build rapport easily at all levels;
- be an excellent time manager and multi-tasker; and
- revel in working in a highly collaborative and supportive team environment where others will offer to help you and you will naturally want to reciprocate.
In return for the high levels of professionalism, service, commitment and energy that we expect from our Client Advisors, we will offer you an excellent working environment, rewards and benefits. There is also flexibility in terms of hours to accommodate parental responsibilities and work-life balance.
If you are lacking career fulfilment or wish to escape the drudgery of long billable hours then consider coming over to the ‘bright side’ where you will get to work strategically with business-minded clients as well as engage with talented legal people on a daily basis.
“Join us. Do what you love and you’ll never work another day in your life”
NB: We can facilitate a 2021 or 2022 start, therefore if you prefer to remain with your current employer until after Christmas then we can accommodate that. Our priority is as much a team fit as it is a skill fit so if that means waiting then we will.
To express your interest in this role, please send your details to Craig Ashton-Sward (email@example.com) and Trudy Reading (firstname.lastname@example.org) .