- Support a Small Team of Senior Lawyers
- Close-knit firm with a supportive and respectful culture
- Competitive Remuneration Package | Brisbane CBD Location
An EXCITING role has arisen for a Legal Administration Assistant. Be an integral part of the team by providing a high level of support to senior Lawyers!
This role will keep you busy! You will act in a legal assistant capacity and providing administration and marketing support, including:
- Diary and email management;
- Preparing and amending complex legal documents;
- Digital dictation typing;
- Preparing and sending correspondence & court documents;
- Preparation of briefs to counsel;
- Travel arrangements;
- Opening and preparing files;
- Maintaining client records;
- Liaise with clients and external providers;
- File administration including filing and Archiving;
- Answering, screening and directing phone calls;
- Electronic Filing;
- Monthly billing;
- Assisting with Marketing and Social Media;
- Booking Couriers;
- Mail duties;
- Maintaining meeting rooms and;
- General office administrative duties.
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills;
- Advanced understanding of social media platforms such as LinkedIn;
- Typing speed of 60+ words per minute;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills; and
- A proactive and enthusiastic work style.
Interested or need more information? Call Kirra Gaskell or Trudy Reading on 3221 1229 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com arrange a confidential chat today. This is a rare and exciting opportunity, so don't hold back - it won't last!
Not what you are looking for? At Law Staff we can help take the stress out of finding your dream job ..... Whatever you are looking for, our team at Law Staff can assist you with finding the right job with the right firm. With over 30 years' experience as specialist legal recruiters in the Brisbane market we know the vast majority of firms and their individual cultures. In a lot of instances we know the lawyers in the various departments and are able to determine what could be right for you in light of what you tell us you are ultimately looking for. This knowledge, together with strong relationships with the various HR Managers in EXCEPTIONAL CBD firms, provides you with the edge you need to secure an interview for your dream job.
Need to talk to us out of hours? No problem, drop us an email and we can call you either after work, in your lunch break or even on the weekend.
For details of all other available opportunities, please visit our website: www.lawstaff.com.au
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Law Staff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000