- A top-tier firm which will elevate your experience to new heights.
- This is a true career-defining opportunity which will send you in the right direction for a successful career.
- Your role will be across advising a range of corporate client and banks on litigation, insolvency and restructuring matters.
- The work will be diverse and interesting across a range of industries such as:
- Agribusiness; and
- Direct experience in these areas is not essential but would be well regarded.
- The right candidate will have at least 1 years PAE, with candidates considered up to 3 years PAE.
- This firm pays very well and you will be given the opportunity to be mentored by the best work on large scale matters with some of the biggest clients in the industry.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL080719 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.