- Global & Leading Top-Tier & In-House Government | Permanent & Contract
- BRISBANE Based Opportunities
- 4 Employment Law Career Defining Opportunities
- The Employment Law Market is BOOMING | NO SHORTAGE OF CHALLENGES
- Market Competitive Remuneration
- Long-Term Growth Opportunities
1. EMPLOYMENT LAW ASSOCIATE OR SA | INTERNATIONAL TOP-TIER | 5+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is a leading top tier with service offerings across a range of sectors and is specifically recognised as having a leading employment team in the legal market.
- ROLE: Your role will include advising a range of employers in various industries across all areas of employment law including workplace investigations and disciplinary actions, industrial relations and discrimination.
- CANDIDATE: To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 5 years PAE within the field of employment and workplace relations, and are either at SA level or ready to step up from Associate level. In addition, you will be looking to grow your technical skills and develop your career within employment law and have the ability to work autonomously.
- BENEFITS: This firm pays very well and you will gain exposure to the very best work on offer in the Brisbane market, acting for the most sought after clients in the industry.
- FIRM: Our client is an exceptionally resourceful, international top-tier firm which is globally recognised as having a leading Employment practice. They have a reputation for working on high quality matters and delivering remarkable service to their clients.
- ROLE: Working directly alongside a highly sought after employment Partner and their growing, you can expect to take a lead role and represent a sophisticated client base across the full spectrum of groundbreaking employment, safety & IR law matters including but not limited to complex employment agreements and contracts; restraint of trade issues; unfair dismissal and general protection claims; enterprise bargaining strategy and implementation; industrial disputes; disciplinary and performance issues; workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination; and also workplace health and safety investigations.
- CANDIDATE: You will have a minumum of 7 + years' post admission experience in employment, international relations and safety gained within either a top-tier or leading mid-tier national firm. A strong ability to work autonomously and take ownership over their own work is also a necessity.
- BENEFITS: You will have the opportunity to work with a highly reputable partners and have a clear path for career progression. This firm also has a great work-life balance and employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, staff mentors, social club and discounted legal services.
- FIRM: A leading top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially. With a client focus, the team provides specialist experience across a range of complex employment relations and safety matters, making them highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation within this arena.
- ROLE: Working both autonomously and under the supportive wing of industry recognised parters and their confident team, you can expect to service a sophisticated clientele across the full spectrum of employment and WHS matters including but not limited to complex employment contracts, policies and procedures; grievance procedures, disciplinary processes and termination of employment; discrimination and harassment; industrial relations, and enterprise bargaining agreements.
- CANDIDATE: Ideally, you will possess between 5-8 years' PAE gained within a top-tier practice within the field of employment and workplace relations is required to be considered for this opportunity. A demonstrated strong technical skillset as well as a passion for employment and WHS law will also be required.
- BENEFITS: A competitive remuneration is on offer for the successful candidate alongside one of a kind drafting and business development opportunities whilst working as part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
4. SENIOR IN-HOUSE COUNSEL | GOVERNMENT PRACTICE | WORKPLACE RELATIONS AND EMPLOYMENT LAW | SA LEVEL 5 + YEARS PAE | 12 MONTH PERMANENT CONTRACT
- ORGANISATION: Law Staff are acting on behalf of a Government Department with the appointment of a senior Workplace Relations and Employment Lawyer.
- ROLE: The role will see you working closely with industry leaders to provide advice on a broad range of matters which will involve drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts; drafting and advising on enterprise agreements; general protection issues including unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations, discrimination, workplace harassment, and bullying claims; workplace health and safety risk management advice as well as prosecution defence work; and restraint of trade issues. If you are seeking to broaden your skillset and gain access to cutting edge legal matters whilst maintaining genuine work life balance then you have found your match!
- CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 5 years post admission experience within a workplace relations and employee group at either a top-tier, national mid-tier or in-house organisation. In addition, you will have proven excellent written and oral communication skills of a high professional standard; exceptional drafting skills; a high level of commercial acumen, and the ability to work effectively both autonomously and in a team environment
- BENEFITS: This is a career-defining opportunity to move into an in-house role Government role within a positive, team environment offering highly competitive remuneration, REAL work life balance, ongoing training & development with the opportunity to learn from the best and a friendly and supportive team environment.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure
Alternatively please quote Ref No: MULE2021232 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted