- Real Estate Market is THRIVING| 4 Exceptional Growth Roles
- Reputable Top-Tier Global Firms, Mid-Tier National & IN-HOUSE
- Market Leading Remuneration and Employee Benefits
- FIRM: Opportunity to join a leading national firm with a strong market reputation in Brisbane and a close-knit Property practice group. They take a progressive approach in their work, with a business approach and client focus.
- ROLE: The Property group is looking to add an enthusiastic property lawyer with between 1-3 years' PAE to their team, servicing both corporate and government clients. This position will see you working on a complex portfolio of high profile transactional real estate matters. You will work closely with Senior Partners & Senior Associates, as well as lawyers from the property, native title and projects teams. Key areas of practice will include: commercial and residential property development; sale and purchase of commercial real estate; major office, retail and industrial leasing; negotiating and drafting of contract documents; and other general commercial property work.
- ABOUT YOU: To be successful in this role you will have ideally 2 years' of post-admission property law experience, and be eager to take the next step in your career.
- OTHER: As a progressive firm, our client is committed to staff development and growth opportunities by offering ongoing learning and development. Additionally, a social work environment is promoted and a range of employee benefits are available.
- ORGANISATION: Law Staff has been retained by a dynamic Gold Coast based Property Development company which is embarking on an exciting journey of organisational growth and development. They are seeking an In-House Property Lawyer with a passion for property development to join their close-knit team of professionals.
- ROLE: As a greenfields role, you will be responsible for establishing the in-house legal function while working collaboratively with their exisiting external legal panel. The role will see you reporting directly to the Managing Director and working collaboratively with the CFO and Development Manager. Your primary focus will be to handle most of the transactional legal requirements of this role in-house (as opposed to briefing external panel), including but not limited to: site acquisitions and due diligence; reviewing and providing advice on finance documents; advising on obligations under the PPSA requirements; development applications and registration of plans; preparation of Contracts and Disclosure Statements, Option Agreements, Deeds of Assignment, Consent Caveats for Call Options, as well as exercising Put & Call options as applicable; drafting general commercial agreements; ancillary contract advice on Standard Form building contracts; refining and continuing the development of suites of legal documents; advising on ancillary tax and stamp duty issues; cottage conveyancing on the sale of individual lots (200 per annum); as well as liaising with government authorities.
- ABOUT YOU: We are seeking applications from enthusiastic commercially minded lawyers with 4 to 10 years post-qualification experience and a strong interest in property development. The successful candidate must have experience working on QLD property law transactions, including residential flat land developments. Exceptional drafting and negotiation skills are also imperative for this role. You will also be expected you have excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills alongside a demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships.
- OTHER: This is truly a sensational opportunity to excel your career in a professional, yet relaxed team environment offering genuine work-life balance. You can expect your contact hours to be roughly 8.30am/9.00am to 5.00pm with additional hours being the exception rather than the rule. Part-time hours will also be considered. You will be compensated with a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your experience.
- FIRM: Our client has a reputation second-to-none and is a leader in the Brisbane market. In addition, they promote development and progression and offer a positive stable work environment. They pride themselves on their reputation earned for handling quality matters and delivering a very high standard of service to clients.
- WORK: Working within a large team of talented lawyers, you will have the opportunity to service many of the leading property companies globally and nationally. You will gain exposure to complex acquisitions and disposals, as well as challenging commercial, retail and industrial leasing matters on behalf of both landlords and tenants.
- ABOUT YOU: You will have at least 3 Years PAE, and be coming from a specialist, mid to top-tier firm and will have experience in commercial property law matters. You will feel confident in your ability to add value in a variety of ways including using your initiative as well as being lateral in your thinking and strategic in terms of your technical skills.
- OTHER: You will gain the mentoring directly from a partner and the opportunity to take responsibility for a wide variety of interesting matters. This will be coupled with a friendly and collegiate atmosphere and staff benefits.
4. REAL ESTATE LAWYER | LEADING TOP-TIER PRACTICE | 2+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: A leading international top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially. They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation in Property law
- WORK: You can expect to represent an enviable pool of clients on all facets of real estate transactions including working across corporate real estate acquisitions and disposals which involves advising on titling, contracts, put and call option agreements and other transaction documents; assisting on major leasing transactions and development leasing transactions; completing and project managing extensive legal due diligence investigating and reporting; real estate disputes; and exposure to complex commercial conveyancing matters.
- ABOUT YOU: This position presents an opportunity for an intermediate real estate lawyer with 2-4 years PAE gained from a top or mid-tier firm to broaden their skillset and work directly with a reputable Partner.
- OTHER: On top of a competitive remuneration package, this firm has great employee benefits. They have modern offices and collegiate team environment with genuine career progression and development opportunities. The mentoring opportunities from talented technicians are exceptional, together with a 'flat' structure.
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: MPR202162 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229