- Real Estate Market is THRIVING| 5 Exceptional Growth Roles
- Leading Top-Tier Organisations as well as National Mid-Tier Firms
- Market Leading Remuneration and Employee Benefits
- FIRM: Opportunity to join a leading national firm with a strong market reputation in Brisbane and a close-knit Property practice group. They take a progressive approach in their work, with a business approach and client focus.
- ROLE: The Property group is looking to add an enthusiastic property lawyer with between 1-3 years' PAE to their team, servicing both corporate and government clients. This position will see you working on a complex portfolio of high profile transactional real estate matters. You will work closely with Senior Partners & Senior Associates, as well as lawyers from the property, native title and projects teams. Key areas of practice will include: commercial and residential property development; sale and purchase of commercial real estate; major office, retail and industrial leasing; negotiating and drafting of contract documents; and other general commercial property work.
- ABOUT YOU: To be successful in this role you will have ideally 2 years' of post-admission property law experience, and be eager to take the next step in your career.
- OTHER: As a progressive firm, our client is committed to staff development and growth opportunities by offering ongoing learning and development. Additionally, a social work environment is promoted and a range of employee benefits are available.
2. COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER | LARGE MID-TIER FIRM |3+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client has a reputation second-to-none and is a leader in the Brisbane market. In addition, they promote development and progression and offer a positive stable work environment. They pride themselves on their reputation earned for handling quality matters and delivering a very high standard of service to clients.
- WORK: Working within a large team of talented lawyers, you will have the opportunity to service many of the leading property companies globally and nationally. You will gain exposure to complex acquisitions and disposals, as well as challenging commercial, retail and industrial leasing matters on behalf of both landlords and tenants.
- ABOUT YOU: You will have at least 3 Years PAE, and be coming from a specialist, mid to top-tier firm and will have experience in commercial property law matters. You will feel confident in your ability to add value in a variety of ways including using your initiative as well as being lateral in your thinking and strategic in terms of your technical skills.
- OTHER: You will gain the mentoring directly from a partner and the opportunity to take responsibility for a wide variety of interesting matters. This will be coupled with a friendly and collegiate atmosphere and staff benefits.
3. REAL ESTATE LAWYER | LEADING TOP-TIER PRACTICE | 2+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: A leading international top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially. They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation in Property law
- WORK: You can expect to represent an enviable pool of clients on all facets of real estate transactions including working across corporate real estate acquisitions and disposals which involves advising on titling, contracts, put and call option agreements and other transaction documents; assisting on major leasing transactions and development leasing transactions; completing and project managing extensive legal due diligence investigating and reporting; real estate disputes; and exposure to complex commercial conveyancing matters.
- ABOUT YOU: This position presents an opportunity for an intermediate real estate lawyer with 2-4 years PAE gained from a top or mid-tier firm to broaden their skillset and work directly with a reputable Partner.
- OTHER: On top of a competitive remuneration package, this firm has great employee benefits. They have modern offices and collegiate team environment with genuine career progression and development opportunities. The mentoring opportunities from talented technicians are exceptional, together with a 'flat' structure.
- FIRM:Our client is a highly respected national law firm with a proven history of successful growth along Australia's eastern seaboard. It is an Employer of Choice and one that can confidently lay claim to its inclusive and collaborative culture, together with senior management that embraces workplace flexibility and a long list of employee benefits
- WORK:The Property group is looking to add an enthusiastic property lawyer with between 2-4 years' PAE to their team, servicing both corporate and government clients. This position will see you working on a complex portfolio of high profile transactional real estate matters. You will work closely with two forward-thinking and approachable Partners as well as other lawyers from the property, native title and projects teams. Key areas of practice will include commercial and residential property development; sale and purchase of commercial real estate; major office, retail and industrial leasing; negotiating and drafting of contract documents; and other general commercial property work.
- ABOUT YOU: To be successful in this role you will have ideally 2 years' of post-admission property law experience, and be eager to take the next step in your career. However, candidates with higher levels of experience (up to 4 years PAE) are also encouraged to apply. In addition, you will have an eagerness to progress and develop within property law; ability to take responsibility within a team; a commitment to producing a high standard of work; ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment; excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and the ability to develop and manage strong client relationships.
- OTHER: Our client has been recognised for its positive and comprehensive approach to supporting (women’s and men’s) gender equality in the workplace. They provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to support your professional development and wellbeing including: Flexible work arrangements and a positive, encouraging work environment; Modern and contemporary offices, Health benefits such as vaccinations, weekly personal training, fruit box delivery and support for sporting events; Comprehensive leadership development and opportunity for career progression; Paid parental leave as well as Paid study.
- FIRM: A leading international top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially. They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation in Property law.
- WORK: This is currently a one Partner Real Estate practice but it is growing, and growing fast off the back of a highly active global client base. This particular Partner is well-known to Law Staff as having a gentle and nurturing nature, exceptional communications skills, and a positive outlook on life and business. This role will see you working on complex rural property transactions including including the sale and purchase of sizeable agricultural properties; the application, negotiation and renewal of water licences; and agistments. agreements; property aspects of M&A transactions; due diligence enquires and investigations and reporting and FIRB applications
- ABOUT YOU: This position presents an opportunity for a highly ambitious property lawyer with 2-4 years PAE to join their Real Estate (Agribusiness) team in the Brisbane office to work alongside industry leaders. An intelligent lawyer who enjoys working closely with their mentor would find this role fulfilling.
- OTHER: A competitive remuneration is on offer for the successful candidate alongside one of a kind drafting and business development opportunities whilst working as part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: MRP2021416 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229