This sizeable practice group has a growth opportunity for an experienced lawyer with 3+ years post admission experience across environment and planning matters with demonstrated technical skills in the area. You can expect to work closely with Partners and Senior Associates across a broad range of matters including:-
- Environmental impact assessments;
- Major project approvals;
- Incident management and contaminated land issues;
- Climate change;
- Town planning;
- Land assembly and acquisition;
- Due diligence; and
- Advising on infrastructure projects.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 3 years post-admission experience in the required field gained from a mid or top-tier environment. You will have the following traits:-
- A willingness to develop within the environment and planning team;
- Developed technical skills;
- An ability to produce an exceptionally high standard of work;
- An ability to work autonomously and collectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, our client is committed to staff development and growth opportunities by offering an internal growth and development program.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these roles and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:0611PE email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.