- Are you seeking a Competitive Salary & Work Life Balance
- Do you have 2 - 5 years of Post Admission Experience?
- Do you have experience in Native Title work?
- Are you ready to make a bold move to strengthen your legal career?
- Would you like more exposure working with a broad range of Commercial & Government Clients?
- We want to hear from you!
- town planning - applications for rezoning and development; planning appeals; cultural heritage issues; vegetation protection issues;
- environment - contaminated land issues; remediation plans; native title consideration; water and natural resource matters;
- ancillary overflow work on major projects.
You will ideally have between 2-5 years' post experience across environment and planning matters with demonstrated technical skills in this area. You will bring to the team a high level of commercial acumen, as well as strong communication and client relationship management skills.
Additionally, you will be looking to progress your career within planning and environment, and possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Aside from the satisfaction you will receive in your role each and every day, you will have access to a range of staff benefits, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice.
THE NEXT STEP
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to leave a job for a purpose driven career?
We would love to hear from you! Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. Take time out of your busy day to sit with us and map out your next strategic career move.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile, alternatively email your Resume to:
- Betsy Bargh - firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229