As part of this pre-eminent Environment & Planning team, you can expect to work across a broad range of matters, both front-end and litigious, including:
- Environmental impact assessments;
- Major project approvals;
- Incident management and contaminated land issues;
- Climate change;
- Town planning;
- Land assembly and acquisition;
- Due diligence; and
- Advising on infrastructure projects.
In addition to a range of staff benefits, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these roles and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:0611PE email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.