- Leading National Firm
- Dynamic Close-knit Team of Lawyers
- Career-Defining Work
- Canberra Based Appointment
Our client is a highly respected national law firm with a proven history of successful growth along Australia's eastern seaboard.
It is an Employer of Choice and one that can confidently lay claim to its inclusive and collaborative culture, together with senior management that embraces workplace flexibility and a long list of employee benefits.
The Property group is looking to add an enthusiastic property lawyer with between 2-4 years' PAE to their team, servicing both corporate and government clients. This position will see you working on a complex portfolio of high profile transactional real estate matters. You will work closely with two forward-thinking and approachable Partners as well as other lawyers from the property, native title and projects teams. Key areas of practice will include:
- Commercial and residential property development;
- Sale and purchase of commercial real estate;
- Major office, retail and industrial leasing;
- Negotiating and drafting of contract documents; and
- Other general commercial property work.
To be successful in this role you will have ideally 2 years' of post-admission property law experience, and be eager to take the next step in your career. However, candidates with higher levels of experience (up to 4 years PAE) are also encouraged to apply.
In addition, you will have:
- An eagerness to progress and develop within property law;
- Ability to take responsibility within a team;
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong client relationships.
WHAT YOU GET
Our client has been recognised for its positive and comprehensive approach to supporting (women’s and men’s) gender equality in the workplace. They provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to support your professional development and wellbeing including: Flexible work arrangements and a positive, encouraging work environment; Modern and contemporary offices, Health benefits such as vaccinations, weekly personal training, fruit box delivery and support for sporting events; Comprehensive leadership development and opportunity for career progression; Paid parental leave as well as Paid study.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: PR2021124 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.