- Take the Next Step In Your Career | Leading National Firm
- Competitive Remuneration + Benefits Package
- Progression Opportunities | Variety of Work On Offer
Opportunity to join a leading national firm with a strong market reputation in Brisbane and a close-knit Property practice group.
The role will see you reporting to a nurturing and reputable Partner while working integral member of a growing property team.
You will exposed to a range of interesting and sophisticated clients including the likes of leading property institutions and REITs, property developers, institutional clients and large landlords across Australia. Key areas of practice will include:
- Commercial and residential property development;
- Sale and purchase of commercial real estate;
- Major office, retail and industrial leasing;
- Negotiating and drafting of contract documents; and
- Other general commercial property work.
To be successful in this role you will have between 2-5 years' of PAE experience, and be eager to take the next step in your career.
In addition, you will have:
- An eagerness to progress and develop within property law;
- Ability to take responsibility within a team;
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong client relationships.
Aside from a market competitive remuneration package, this firm offers a range of attractive benefits including:
- The opportunity to work closely with a close-knit team of experienced property practitioners nationally;
- A commitment to staff development by offering ongoing learning; and
- The opportunity to engage with clients on a daily basis to grow your business development and marketing abilities.
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to leave a job for a purpose driven career?
We would love to hear from you! Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. Take time out of your busy day to sit with us and map out your next strategic career move.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile, alternatively email your Resume to:
- Betsy Bargh - email@example.com; or
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Lvl 22 HSBC Blg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229