- Encouraged work from home option for all staff to be continued as firm policy
- Join a resourceful and highly reputable firm that has grown substantially
- Excellent Culture + Salary + Flexible Work Practices
- New Opportunity in a renowned Insurance Firm
- 5 to 12 years PAE required in defendant insurance.
This is a highly respected, national firm with a phenomenal opportunity for growth. This firm is:
- well resourced and innovative,
- has an exceptional work place culture;
- service oriented with a focus on value-adding to clients at every opportunity;
- has extensive community involvement; and
- is considered by many to be an Employer of Choice.
Your work mix will include high scale matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland and other States. This will include:
- Public Liability;
- Product Liability;
- Professional Indemnity - Opportunity should you be interested.
- Managing matters from commencement to completion;
- Briefing Counsel and attending Court, mediation and settlement conferences;
- Enjoying the responsibility of taking a lead role in mentoring and providing leadership to Junior Lawyers within the team; and
- Having a valued input into client relationship management and new business development in collaboration with partners of the firm.
ASSOCIATE or SENIOR ASSOCIATE
Our client is growing and seeks an additional Senior Associate or Associate with a high level of technical expertise to join their Brisbane office. As an SA | Associate your role will have:
- a minimum 4 years PAE (applications considered up to SA level);
- General Defendant Insurance experience from a recognised specialist, mid or top-tier firm;
- An ability to draft clear and commercially-oriented advice; and
- Experience in mentoring junior lawyers.
- Market leading remuneration package based on the level of skills and competency that you bring to the table;
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities;
- Modern offices and a collegiate team environment; and
- New progressive work from home policy in place for all levels of staff
- This firm is very involved in the community with great work-life balance and employee benefits.
THE NEXT STEP
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile.
Alternatively, please quote Ref No: PP200821 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 H SBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.