- Easy Going, Warm and Friendly Flexible Workplace
- Part-time or Full-time Hours will be accommodated
- Trust Account Experience within a Law firm is ESSENTIAL
- Law Staff has been retained exclusively - Apply Now for further details.
Our client is a well established CBD Boutique Law Firm with an excellent reputation for their friendly and welcoming work environment.
Due to our long standing relationship with the firm, Law Staff has been retained exclusively to appoint an experienced Legal Accounts Clerk to manage the firm's accounting responsibilities.
There is genuine flexibility in terms of your hours, with the firm willing to engage this person either on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Full responsibility for the Trust and General Accounting through to reconciliation;
- Accounts Payable and Receivable;
- Credit card expenses and claims reconciliation;
- Budget preparation;
- Monthly and annual financial reporting;
- BAS Preparation; and
- Other general office duties as required.
As an experienced Legal Accounts Clerk with a minimum of 3 years' Legal Trust Accounting experience within a Law Firm environment, you will have the skills and motivation to manage your work autonomously, calling on assistance from a supportive team if required. You will also have:
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills; and
- Most importantly - a fun and friendly disposition.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | L 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229