Our client is a well-respected CBD firm of Partners with top-tier backgrounds offering a welcoming and collaborative team environment. The firm is recognised for it’s Estate Planning and Administration services delivering quality work for private clients.
Working directly alongside a respected ex-top tier Partner who is committed to estate planning work and servicing the not-for-profit sector, you can expect to take a lead role servicing the firms private client base across the full spectrum of estate administration and planning matters.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Running your own files across all areas of succession law;
- Drafting wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents;
- Providing legal advice on business and rural succession planning;
- Preparation of testamentary trust wills and tailored powers of attorney;
- Structuring of trusts;
- Drafting and providing advice on advance health directives;
- Superannuation fund establishment and death benefit nominations advice;
- Fostering and managing new and existing client relationships;
- Supervising and mentoring junior team members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful, you will ideally have upwards of 5 years post-admission experience in succession law and estate planning. In addition, you will be:
- High level of technical competency;
- Specialist accreditation in succession law is advantageous.
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- Strong relationship management skills; and
- Motivation to progress and take on responsibility within the team.
You will be keen to continue to hone your skills as a specialist in this space. Legal practitioners at Special Counsel level are also encouraged to apply.
- Positive and inclusive firm culture
- Long-term professional development and mentorship by seasoned professionals
- Fantastic opportunity to step up and work autonomously with minimal hand-holding
- Quality succession work with private clients
- Office is located in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD legal precinct close to the courts, major transport and retail hubs!
THE NEXT STEP
We offer a meeting over Teams or Facetime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively, please quote Ref: and forward your professional profile to:
- Georgina See – firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Trudy Reading – email@example.com
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.