- Our client is a leading and progressive mid-tier firm with a reputation second-to-none.
- They pride themselves on providing exceptional client service and quality work, whilst maintaining a close-knit and inclusive workplace, and a real work-life balance underpinned by extremely reasonable budgets.
- Due to its growth and increased work load, this firm has new role available.
- Predominately defendant Insurance in Workers Compensation for WorkCover itself as well as for institutional Self-Insured Employers.
- A minimum of 5 Years post-admission experience either an Associate ready to step into a Senior Associate role or already an experience SA.
- Previous experience in workers compensation is a must, together with being an approved WorkCover lawyer
- Additionally, you will be looking to progress your career within workers compensation, and possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- While not essential, experience in mentoring junior staff will be highly regarded.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive market salary in addition to a range of leading employee benefits which demonstrate their commitment to the well-being of their staff.
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- Modern offices and a collegiate team environment.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: WC170720 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane