- Workplace Flexibility, Low billable targets and Clear pathway for progression. This firm is offering well above most firms!
- Proud firm delivering excellent client service;
- WorkCover panel firm with outstanding reputation for quality;
- Impressive Salary plus Bonus structure.
- This firm does not value long hours and one of the lowest billable targets in the market.
- All staff enjoy great flexibility, including most lawyers working 2 days at home per week.
- You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary as well as an impressive bonus structure based on your productivity as opposed to your physical presence in the office.
- This firm has invested heavily in insuring all staff have a clear pathway for their personal career progression which has lead to great stability, a positive culture and high staff retention.
- This is a large firm that is highly regarded in the Brisbane insurance market.
- They are dynamic and focused on client outcomes, quality of work and exceptional service.
- You will have the opportunity to be mentored by award winning and highly regarded Partners in their field.
- The successful candidate will enjoy a stable role and will work across a steady stream of high-end matters in the defendant insurance space
- This will focus on Workers Compensation on behalf of WorkCover with some exposure to PIPA proceedings and self-insureds.
- Lawyer will be considered from 5 years PAE and should be at Senior Associate level, or Associate fast approaching.
- You will have previous experience on workers compensation matters and ideally be familiar with the WorkCover processes
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile.
Alternatively, please quote Ref:WC210722 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.