Regardless of economic cycles, insurance is a staple in the legal profession’s services. The demand for Talent in this space is constant given that Law Staff acts for smaller specialist insurance practices right through to multidisciplinary national law firms and preeminent globals that specialise in this area.
The demand is for skills in a range of service lines and claims, including:
- drafting insurance contracts and policy documents;
- advising on the interpretation of terms, conditions and exclusions;
- advice on risk management;
- Public and Product Liability;
- Contract Works;
- Professional Indemnity;
- Workers’ Compensation;
- Marine and Aviation;
- Occupational Health and Safety Liability;
- Environmental and Statutory Liability.